The world’s No.1 interlocking floor tile for industry and commerce
The quick, simple and sustainable industrial flooring solution that’s tough enough for industry and smart enough for retail. For commercial and industrial flooring, our interlocking tiles have the strength and versatility to provide all the flexibility and confidence you need. Sustainably manufactured in the UK from the highest quality raw material our unique interlocking system means that our tiles can often be installed without the need for damp proof membranes, screed or adhesives, saving your business time and money. Once the tiles have reached the end of their useful life we collect them, free of charge, and recycle them to produce the next generation of Ecotile. Ecotile is available in four surface textures and a variety of colours and come in either traditional open joint or a smart hidden joint design. We also produce specialist ESD, anti-static and ergonomic versions.
A member of our team is on hand now to discuss your requirements!
Made to last
Ecotile is injection moulded using compound with excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance, long term stability and stable electrical properties. Made in our ISO9001 accredited production plant in Bedfordshire, they have a proven track record in areas as diverse as busy factories with heavy fork truck traffic, high-tech computer server rooms, supermarkets, shops, busy classrooms, commercial garages, workshops and public leisure facilities. Our range of heavy-duty floor tiles have been designed to provide a quick and simple flooring solution to almost any problematic issue you may encounter. This includes excessive wear, paint delamination, dust, damp or contamination
For further information give us a call on (+44) 01582 788232 to discuss your requirements or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Benefits at a glance
- Heavy duty interlocking floor tiles with 20 + years anticipated life span backed by ISO9001 manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Suitable for use with fork-lift trucks, pallet trucks, cars, HGV’s and high volume pedestrian traffic.
- Quick & Simple installation; simply clip them together and use as soon as they have been laid.
- Smart modern appearance; transform your facility into a smart, dust free working environment with minimal disruption.
- Flexible; place directly over existing floor. Ecotile can cope with most imperfections, contamination and damaged flooring.
- Far more durable and versatile than traditional flooring such as resin, vinyl or rubber.
- Safe and slip-resistant even when wet. Designed for industry, ideal for commercial, education or leisure sectors.
- Quiet and Warm; insulates against noise, damp, cold and helps to protect the existing floor from further damage.
- Long lasting and easier to maintain; heavy-duty wear layer, simply lift and replace the interlocking floor tiles as required.
- Lower life cycle cost, no expensive repair and replacement. Easy to move, lift and re-use.
- Environmentally friendly, no glues, latex or screed. Buy back and recycling scheme included in sale of all tiles
Ecotile is the commercial and industrial interlocking flooring specialist you can rely on
Call us on (+44) 01582 788232 or email email@example.com