The Factory Flooring Solution For Busy Manufacturers – Installed With No Downtime!
What makes Ecotile the best option for factory flooring?
- Simple, quick installation
- Suitable for use with forklifts, HGVs and pallet trucks
- Chemical resistant
- Reduces dust and noise
- Exceptional durability
- Safe – excellent slip-resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor from cold
- Fire retardant – Class Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Move and re-use
- Smart modern appearance
Ecotile’s interlocking factory floor tiles meet the exacting standards of the modern industrial environment. We provide robust, durable and hardwearing flooring solutions that offer complete control and flexibility.
Ecotile is suitable for use with fork trucks, pallet trucks, stillages and heavy loads. We can install the tiles around your plant machinery so there’s no need to shut down your facility.
Ecotile is available in 7mm and 10mm thicknesses and come in a wide variety of colours and textures. We can also create bespoke layouts and designs to improve safety and efficiency.
Just speak to our flooring experts about incorporating walkways, kanbans and demarcation zones.
We know safety is always at the forefront of any factory manager’s mind which is why our safety signs cut into the floor are so popular. Click to see our range of standard safety signs and company logos or for expert advice about any other safety issue the HSE website is a great resource.
It’s so much more flexible, cleaner and convenient than epoxy resin!
How can Ecotile provide the best flooring solution for your factory?
Here are some of the reasons why so many firms choose Ecotile:
- Ecotile is ideal for engineering and assembly halls. The impact resistant surface will help protect components and equipment from damage and dust.
- Workforce safety is covered thanks to our robust anti-slip properties and ease of maintenance.
- All our flooring systems are UK made from impact resistant heavy duty PVC.
- We have a proven track record with leading international manufacturing and engineering companies such as Rolls-Royce, Siemens and Bosch.
- Our fast, simple installation process can overcome almost any issue. This includes excessive wear, paint delamination, dust, damp or contamination.
How does Ecotile provide a sustainable flooring solution?
Once the tiles reach the end of their life-cycle, we collect them (free of charge) and recycle them. This produces the next generation of Ecotile.
We can install the floor without adhesives, screed or chemicals. This means less toxicity for your workforce and the environment.
It’s a choice that offers genuine environmental sustainability over the long term.
Flooring direct to your factory
At Ecotile we understand that running a factory efficiently is all about timing and waiting for an essential component can have detrimental consequences further down the line. That’s why we keep high levels of stock of all our products so we can supply your factory direct within 24 hours or less. And don’t forget that whatever your existing substrate may be, whether it’s solid wood, concrete, epoxy resin, wood flooring, tiles or even laminate flooring, Ecotile can be laid directly over the top with minimal preparation and no adhesive.