Commercial Garage Flooring
Tough, durable and insulating commercial garage & workshop flooring
- Easy to install
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives needed
- Wide range of surface textures and colours
- Reduces dust and noise
- Exceptional durability
- Safe – excellent slip-resistance
- Warm – insulates the floor from cold
- Fire retardant – Class Bfl S1
- Reduces fatigue
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lower life cycle cost
- Move and re-use
- Smart modern appearance
Ecotile Flooring Ltd manufacture hard-wearing interlocking floor tiles that look smart and can withstand industrial levels of use. Ideal for commercial garage and workshop flooring, interlocking garage flooring is the perfect fit for any professional workshop.
Manufactured in the UK from impact resistant heavy duty PVC, Ecotile offers a far more flexible solution than traditional workshop flooring such as porcelain and ceramic tiles. They offer greater warmth and insulation than concrete, and reduce fatigue for users.
Choose from 7mm or 10mm and a wide variety of colours and textures to suit your business. And with a range of colour options, it’s simple to create walkways or zoned areas, giving you complete design control over your workshop layout. (Please note that the industrial floor tile (E500 range) is for indoor use only).
The entire Ecotile range offers an R10 slip rating so you and your staff can work safely. Ecotile is also fire retardant and provides excellent levels of insulation, dust reduction and noise control.
Easy to install and maintain, Ecotile’s garage & workshop flooring has been designed to overcome almost any problematic installation issue, excessive wear, paint delamination, dust, damp or contamination.
We are proud of our excellent reputation for quality and customer service. Our sales team offer a free site survey and are ready to provide you with all the support and guidance you need. Please contact us on [email protected], call 01582 219009 or complete request a free no obligation quote.
Ideal for Commercial Garage flooring, Workshops, Tyre, Exhaust & MOT Centres
- Suitable for use with vehicles, axle stands and jacks
- Easily installed round MOT test bays and vehicle lifts
- Protects mechanical and power tools from damage when dropped
- Easy to install + Free site survey
- Professional installation service available
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives* needed
- Wide range of choice and colours
- Ecotile Flooring is manufactured in Bedfordshire, by us. Where we’re ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Certified
*We recommend any tiles which are in direct sunlight or near a source of heat be glued down. Speak to our team to find out more.
What to consider when using Ecotile in a garage or workshop
- Use black or graphite tiles where tyres will sit.
- Use Durbar plates under wheels.