Ecotile anti-fatigue flooring. Game-changing simplicity.
Like all Ecotile floor tiles, our new anti-fatigue tile is designed for industry. It’s tough enough for heavy traffic, yet soft enough to make a difference to your teams’ comfort, well-being and productivity.
Benefits over loose lay anti-fatigue matting
- 100% interchangeable with E500/7 industrial floor tiles, they’re designed to be inserted within an Ecotile modular floor to create an uninterrupted no-trip floor finish
- Use Original Ecotile for heavy-wear areas used by forklifts etc, and integrate anti-fatigue floor tiles around workstations and where your employees need them the most
- Create any sized area to suit your individual workspace needs
- Can be used for unusual non-standard layouts around machinery or workstations
- No need to place loose anti-fatigue matting on top of your subfloor or floor covering
- Trolleys and other heavy-wheeled equipment won’t curl or move Ecotile anti-fatigue tiles. Unlike some loose-lay anti-fatigue matting
- Easily lift and move the anti-fatigue tiles to other areas of your Ecotile floor system should you need to change your operational layout
Anti-fatigue flooring offers several benefits in the workplace, particularly in environments where your employees are required to stand for extended periods.
- Connects with all original E500/7 Ecotile industrial floor tiles, ramps and accessories
- Quickly create anti-fatigue floor sections around specific workstations
- No glue or adhesives required, simply lay and use
- Available in a 7mm black ergonomic raised disc surface finish
- Minimal disruption to your operations – quickly install and use straight away
- Can also be used to create a standalone anti-fatigue area on top of an existing subfloor. Simply add yellow ramps around the anti-fatigue tiles to provide a safe, no trip, highly visible yet more comfortable workspace for your colleagues
- Shore rating of 62 Standard ISO Shore A (soft) for a more comfortable performance (vs 92 for Original Ecotile floor tiles)
- Fire Performance: Does not support combustion and achieves Class 1 spread of flame when tested to BS 476: Part 7 / DIN 13501: 2007 – Bfl-S1
- Slip Resistance / Anti-Slip Qualities: R10 Rating EN 13893:2002 Dynamic Coefficient of Friction = 0.75 avg. EN 14041:2004 – Pass DIN 51130:2004
- Sound Absorption: Noise reduction of up to 46db can be achieved
Key advantages for your business
Reduced Fatigue and Discomfort: The primary purpose of anti-fatigue flooring is to reduce the physical strain and discomfort associated with standing on hard surfaces for long periods. Ecotile’s new anti-fatigue tiles are designed to provide more cushioning and support, which can help alleviate foot and leg fatigue.
Improved Productivity: By minimising fatigue and discomfort, Ecotile anti-fatigue flooring can contribute to improved employee comfort and well-being. When employees are more comfortable, they are likely to experience less fatigue, leading to increased focus, alertness, and productivity.
Prevention of Musculoskeletal Disorders: Prolonged standing on hard surfaces can contribute to musculoskeletal disorders, such as back pain, leg pain, and joint problems. Ecotile anti-fatigue tiles can help reduce the risk of these conditions by providing a more supportive surface.
Enhanced Safety: Ecotile anti-fatigue floor tiles have an R10 slip resistance rating to help reduce the risk of accidents and contribute to a safer work environment
Improved Circulation: Standing for long periods can impede proper blood circulation in the legs and feet. The raised disc surface of our anti-fatigue floor tiles encourages subtle movements of the leg muscles, which can help improve circulation
Customisable and Versatile: Modular anti-fatigue tiles are adaptable to different workspaces. They can be easily moved or repositioned as needed, making them a versatile solution for evolving workplace settings
Insulation from Cold Floors: In environments where the floor can be cold, such as warehouses or industrial settings, anti-fatigue floor tiles provide insulation, helping to keep employees’ feet warmer and more comfortable.
Easy Maintenance: As with all Ecotile industrial floor tiles, our anti-fatigue tiles are easy to clean and maintain. This is especially beneficial in workplaces where spills or debris are common, as the tiles can be quickly cleaned to maintain a clean and safe environment.
Create an uninterrupted floor surface with no trip hazards: Incorporating anti-fatigue tiles within a modular floor solution means there’s no issues normally associated with using loose-lay anti-fatigue mats. Trip hazards are removed and trolleys and wheeled equipment won’t curl up the edges of mats. Creating a continuous floor using original Ecotile industrial floor tiles with designated anti-fatigue tile areas can contribute to a healthier and more comfortable work environment, reducing the risk of work-related injuries.
Using anti-fatigue flooring is an investment in the well-being and productivity of employees, and it can contribute to creating a safer and more comfortable workplace.
Finish: Raised Disc
Dimensions: 500mm x 500mm
Thickness: 7.6mm variations +/- 0.3mm
Hardness: 62 Shore A
Fire Rating: Bfl-S1
- Suitable for trucks, HGVs and heavy-duty applications
- Install without downtime
- 10 year warranty
- Withstands tight turning circles
- Ideal for uneven or damp floors
- Good chemical resistance
- Expected lifespan of 20 + years
- Exceptionally durable
- Quick & simple to install
- Noise reduction of up to 46db
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives required
- Fire retardant – Class Bfl S1
- Easy to maintain & clean
- Excellent slip-resistance (R10)
- Reduces worker fatigue
- Warm – Insulates the floor from cold
- No additional toxic chemicals, 100% recyclable