Why is Ecotile better than the competition?
When you start researching industrial flooring options you soon realise there is a huge amount of competition and if you don’t have any experience in this area it can be very daunting.
As well as interlocking tiles you may also be considering epoxy resin, concrete, ceramic tiles or even timber and whilst all these floor types have their uses in certain environments we believe Ecotile will consistently beat them all on ease and speed of installation, value for money, ease of maintenance and versatility.
So why should you choose Ecotile over the competition?
1. Product Design & Manufacture – Quality British made flooring that is simple to install with no special skills required. In comparison with our competition in the industrial flooring market such as epoxy resin, concrete, ceramic tiles and timber our tiles can be laid with minimum disruption. They are also easy to maintain, practical and durable.
2. Raw Material Specification – We only use premium grade material that has been fully tested and is 100% compliant with internationally recognised and adopted standards for performance, quality and their impact on the environment.
3. Certification & Approval – We guarantee our customers that they are purchasing a product that is fit for purpose and compliant with their industry’s specific regulatory requirements (e.g. fire certification, building regulations, AgBB Emission A+ Rating, REACH Compliant, conductive / static dissipative performance etc.) + WE GUARANTEE YOU 100% PEACE OF MIND
4. Exceptional Customer Service & Support –We are the largest and longest established manufacturer of interlocking floor tiles in Europe. We are a privately owned family run business who pride ourselves on being alongside you every step of the way, let us take the strain and we guarantee you 100% customer satisfaction.
Why should Ecotile be your preferred supplier?
• The best interlocking floor tile on the market
• UVDB, Testing, Regulation & Certification, Ü Mark, BFl S1 Fire Rating / R10 Anti-slip Find our technical data here
• Turn Key Solution / One Stop Shop
• Short Lead Times / Delivering Customer Focused Solutions & Competitive Pricing
• Excellent Customer Referrals & Reputation Read about projects we’ve done for Rolls-Royce, Airbus and Royal Mail here
• State Of The Art Fully Automated Manufacturing Facility in Luton, Bedfordshire
• Quality – ISO9001/14001
• CE Mark
• OHSAS 18001 Pending
• Traceability & Quality Control of all Production & Raw Material
• A Socially Responsible & Ethical Manufacturer
• Environmentally Sustainable Environmental information
• 100% Recyclable & Zero Waste
• The Most Experienced And Qualified Team In The Market
• British Manufacturer And Holders Of Two Queens Awards For Industry Read about our visit to Buckingham Palace to receive our Awards here
• Our Own Dedicated Installation Team, One Stop Shop.
• Secure Financial Base, Excellent Credit Rating, Family Owned Business
• Over 25 Years Uninterrupted Experience Within The Industry
What are the advantages of Ecotile interlocking floor tiles?
• Reduce Costs
• Improved Productivity
• Reduced Downtime & Interruption To Production
• Enhanced Performance
• Improved Slip Resistance
• Enhanced Noise Reduction Properties
• Better Ergonomics
• Guaranteed ESD Performance*
• Excellent Durability
• Regulatory Compliance
• Building Regulations
• Environmental Legislation
• Fire Safety & Anti-slip Criteria
• Corporate Responsibility
• Better Working Environment
• Lower Environmental Impact
• Sustainable & Recyclable
• Value For Money
• A Safer & Healthier Work Place
So if you need to cover an existing floor that is uneven, damp or contaminated or you are setting up a brand new facility give us a call to take advantage of our 20 years expertise and guaranteed peace of mind. Contact us
CEO and founder James Gedye has established Ecotile as the leading provider of interlocking floor tiles to the UK and around the world. Founded in 1996 from his bedroom turned office, James has built Ecotile into a multi-million-pound business, with sustainability still at the heart of his vision.
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, Ecotile remains a privately owned UK manufacturing company, precision engineering all products in a purpose-built ISO accredited factory.
Leading the company to 2 prestigious Queens Awards in 2017 for Enterprise for Innovation and International Trade, these accolades underline James’ desire to create the highest quality products and fly the flag for British manufacturing. Working directly with leading businesses for over 25 years, James’ Ecotile brand has become synonymous with trust.
Used by 1000s of leading businesses, trusted by the MoD and specified by contractors, Ecotile floor tiles can be found across the world.
Connect or follow James on LinkedIn…