Interlocking flooring from Ecotile
- Suitable for trucks, HGVs and heavy duty applications
- Easy to install + Free site survey
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives needed
- Environmentally sustainable
- Wide range of choice and colours
- ISO9001 Certified and over 25 years in business
Our interlocking tiles are designed to provide a quick and simple flooring solution to almost any issue you might encounter. This includes excessive wear, paint delamination, dust, damp or contamination. Our tiles are British made at our ISO9001 accredited production plant in Bedfordshire, England.
As Europe’s leading manufacturer of the interlocking floor tile we have a proven track record in areas as diverse as busy factories with heavy fork truck traffic to high-tech computer server rooms, supermarkets, shops, busy classrooms, garages, workshops and gym chains across Europe.
Our tiles are available in thicknesses of 5mm, 6mm, 7mm and 10mm and come in a wide variety of colours and textures which also allow you to incorporate walkways, kanbans or demarcation zones in the floor.
We are committed to environmental sustainability and once the tiles have reached the end of their useful life we collect them, free of charge, and recycle them to produce the next generation of ecotile, offering a genuine environmentally sustainable solution to your business.
- Simple Click-and-Use Installation
- ISO9001 Certified manufacturer guarantee
- 20+ years anticipated lifespan
- Smart Modern Appearance
- Chemically Resistant
- Reduces Dust and Noise
- Exceptional Durability – HGV, fork and pallet truck compatible
- Safe – Excellent slip-resistance
- Warm – Insulates the floor from cold and damp
- Fire Retardant – Class Bfl s1
- Reduces Fatigue
- Longer lasting & easy to maintain
- Lower Life Cycle Cost
- Move and Re-Use
ecotile are Europe’s leading specialists in interlocking floor tiles. For further information or to speak to one of our interlocking flooring specialists call on (+44) 01582 788232 or email us.