Luna Trading GmbH is one of Europe’s leading jewellery designers and manufacturers. For more than a decade Luna Trading GmbH has been designing desirable Lifestyle Labels with the main focus being on jewellery including a prestigious partnership with Swarovski Crystals.
Luna’s phenomenal success led to the requirement for a new factory and they needed a floor that would be in keeping with their reputation for quality design and luxurious products combined with exceptional attention to detail.
Location: Bludesch, Austria
Space: 630 m2
1. The different types of activities in the factory from packing to warehousing meant the floor needed to be exceptionally robust, durable and easy to maintain.
2. Due to the delicate nature of the products it was essential that the floor covering eliminated any dust generated by the substrate.
3. Although Ecotile is guaranteed for 10 years, Luna liked the fact that tiles can be easily replaced in the unlikely event that they should damage one.
4. Ecotile is so quick and easy to install that Luna saved time and money by installing it themselves at their own convenience around other tasks.
5. Luna take the safety and comfort of their staff extremely seriously so Ecotile was the obvious choice as it provides good anti-fatigue properties and an R10 slip rating.
Market-leading manufacturer of interlocking floor tiles, Ecotile, designs and produces its comprehensive range at its UK factory – providing durable and safe flooring solutions that can be installed with minimal disruption in commercial and industrial applications around the world.
“Our interlocking floor tiles offer unique benefits to highly specialist industrial applications as they combine a number of important features.
It was vital for Luna to minimise the downtime usually associated with fitting a new flooring system. The tiles needed to be laid over a concrete floor – that had not been cured – and the floor needed to be ready to use immediately.
Working closely with Luna, we identified the Ecotile 7mm tile as the most appropriate solution to our client’s flooring challenges. This tile is extremely easy to install whilst offering a surface that copes easily with forklift traffic but also provides good anti-fatigue characteristics.
Our products are injection moulded using compound that demonstrates excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance and stable electrical properties; easy to clean, durable and hard-wearing, the tiles are very low maintenance.”
James Gedye, Managing Director, Ecotile
A Sustainable Solution
All Ecotiles come with a 10 year product warranty as standard.
Manufactured using the highest grade material, once the tiles have reached the end of their useful life, we will collect the tiles – free of charge – and recycle them to produce the next generation of Ecotile.
To understand the benefits that Ecotile can deliver to your industrial facility, please call 01582 788 232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org