Ecotile Is Available In The USA – Partnership With Mats Inc
We’re delighted to announce that we now have representation in the USA. Mats Inc are a well known and highly respected flooring company based in Boston with sales people all over America. For information, samples, no-obligation site surveys and quotes you can use our contact page or email [email protected] or visit their website.
Who Are Mats Inc USA?
Mats Inc. is a privately held business headquartered in Massachusetts with additional distribution facilities in Georgia and sales offices throughout the USA. For more than 4 decades, Mats Inc. has delivered quality commercial matting and flooring solutions, and their customers, like ours, expect the very best: award-winning product designs, deep stocking levels, and world-class service.
Below are listed just some of the product design and environmental awards that Mats Inc have won;
- Awards for Environmental Achievement and Healthcare and Education Design from the Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership for Pro Track Series foot grilles and Panorama rubber tiles.
- Green GOOD DESIGN™ Award from the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies and the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design for Debolon vinyl rolls and PURline botanol rolls and PURline Elements botanol planks and tiles.
- Award for Design Excellence (ADEX) by Design Journal Magazine for Floorazzo terrazzo tiles and Panorama rubber tiles.
- Most Sustainable and Architect’s Choice Awards Sponsored by FacilityCare Magazine in association with the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo for PURline botanol rolls.
- German Design Council’s interior innovation award 2014 for PURline botanol rolls.
The partnership with Ecotile gives Mats Inc access to two relatively untapped markets for them – Industrial and ESD flooring.
We are very excited about this new opportunity and are looking forward to getting the Ecotile brand as well known and admired in the USA as it is in the UK and Europe.
Ecotile is available in over 40 countries, you can find out if Ecotile is available in your area by filling out the contact form.
Lucinda O’Reilly, Exports & Marketing Director is an integral part of the team that has grown Ecotile Flooring in to the successful manufacturing business it is today. Over the last 20 years she has successfully employed her skills in sales and marketing to ensure Ecotile Flooring is recognised as the market leading manufacturer of PVC interlocking floor tiles. Lucinda’s love of travel means the Ecotile brand is dominant all over Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and India.
To ensure compliance with export regulations Lucinda has gained accreditations from the Chamber of Commerce in Incoterms & Export Licence Controls and Export Procedures & Documentation and has completed the Institute of Export course on Incoterms 2020. She is a member of the Institute of Export, was a finalist in the Natwest Open to Export competition in 2018 and was instrumental in Ecotile Flooring winning a Queen’s Enterprise for International Trade in 2017. Lucinda has recently been interviewed by BBC News and Channel 4 News for her insights on Brexit and is an Export Champion for the Department for International Trade.