The ecotile 500/7 industrial flooring will withstand almost anything you can throw at them. For very heavy duty industrial flooring applications consider the ecotile 500/10 tile. The entire ecotile range is suitable for use with forklift trucks, most pallet trucks and heavy goods vehicles. Click here to see the full ecotile range.
- Heavy Duty
- ISO9001 Certified
- Free Site Survey
- Easy To Install
Industrial Flooring, a heavy duty flexible flooring solution.
ecotile is a smart hardwearing Industrial Flooring manufactured from impact resistant heavy duty plastic. Designed specifically as an industrial floor tile ecotile is suitable for use with fork trucks, pallet trucks, stillages and heavy loads. The tiles are available in three thickness’s from 6mm to 10mm thick and a wide variety of colours and textures which will allow you to incorporate walkways, kanbans or demarcation zones in the floor. ecotile has been extensively trialled and tested and has good anti-slip properties and is easy to keep clean and maintain.
Made in the UK, ecotile factory flooring is in daily use throughout Europe and the rest of the world and has a proven track record within many of the the worlds leading manufacturing and engineering companies and an enviable reputation for quality and customer service throughout industrial flooring sector. ecotile is a tried and tested industrial flooring solution that you can specify with confidence.
“Ecotile Flooring has improved the working environment enormously.” Scottish & Southern Energy | Read More
Click here to view pictures of previous Factory Flooring installations.
Industrial Flooring Key Benefits
- Simple Installation
- Smart Modern Appearance
- Chemically Resistant
- Reduces Dust and Noise
- Exceptional Durability
- Safe – Excellent slip-resistance
- Warm – Insulates the floor from cold
- Fire Retardant – Class Bfl s1
- Reduces Fatigue
- Longer lasting & easier to maintain
- Lower Life Cycle Cost
- Move and Re-Use
- ISO9001 Certified
- Hi James, We haven’t spoke or met previously, I am running the refurbishment project at Newcastle. I just want to pass on my appreciation for a job well done on the latest phase of the floor. I know we still have the final (potentially more complex) phase to complete but I really wanted to offer up some praise for Chris and lads completing the works here. The quality of the job is simply brilliant and the flexibility and work ethic of the lads is second to none. They are praised by the other contractors as well as myself, my team and the US owners (who were across the week before last). Here’s to a great Christmas break and a prosperous new year for us both… Thanks GQ – Culpitt
- What a breath of fresh air, having dealt with numerous company’s and contractors this year in various projects and being let down with late deliveries, wrong supply, not turning up etc it was pleasing to deal with a professional outfit. I wish to thank you all for a very professional job in all aspects. The finished flooring looks great and we are very happy with the product and service we received. Nissan
- simply wanted to say “thank you” for the work that you all did for us in realising the new flooring at such short notice. It really is appreciated and hopefully you will come back in to see us once the move has been completed. I am sure that many people within ecotile will have been involved in making this happen, so please pass my thanks on to them as well. Thanks again Ultra Electronics
- Dear James, From initial call to completion I found the ecotile thorough in delivery & professional in the service that we received. Eaton Aerospace