Industrial Flooring Problem Solvers and Solution Providers
At Ecotile we offer our industrial partners a hard-wearing flooring solution that is far more versatile than traditional epoxy resin and polyurethane floors.
Our industrial floor systems can be installed quickly, with virtually no downtime in most cases.
As expert contractors we are experienced at finding the right solution to the most complicated projects.
As manufacturers we can offer our clients a level of flexibility and know-how most of our competitors simply cannot compete with.
The problem with floors with these coatings is a real lack of versatility. You not only have to shut down large parts of your operation during the installation process, but once the epoxy resin or polyurethane is poured you have no alternative but to stick with what you have.
Ecotile’s unique interlocking system can be laid directly over most floors with no need for screeds or industrial adhesives. Our contractors can work around you to ensure that your workforce remains productive as the new floor is being laid. Because of the unique interlocking nature of the flooring system, your floor can change and adapt to your commercial requirements affordably.
Our unique system not only provides a more healthy, cleaner working environment, but delivers an exceptional level of flexibility and control.
Take design and demarcation zones for example; because we are industrial floor manufacturers, as well as contractors, we can work with you to create a completely bespoke system.
We make all of our floors at our ISO9001 Accredited production plant in Luton, Bedfordshire, so whether you need colour coded zonal demarcation or even your company logo emblazoned in certain areas, we can make that work especially for you.
We have a wide product range including guaranteed ESD performance for the aerospace, defence and technology industries, and extra heavy-duty floor solutions to withstand even the most rigorous impact from HGVs, forklifts and pallet trucks.
Did we also mention that we happen to be great for the environment?
So why not just put us to the test? Contact our expert flooring contractors today for a FREE SITE SURVEY and consultation.
Why make Ecotile your next industrial floor?
- The most flexible industrial flooring solution on the market
- No downtime during installation – we’re the commercial choice!
- Quicker and easier to install than epoxy resin and polyurethane floors
- No additional floor coatings or toxic chemicals – we’re good for your health!
- Suitable for trucks, HGVs and heavy duty applications
- No damp proof membrane, screed or adhesives used
- Great product range – 100% guaranteed ESD performance available
- Environmentally sustainable – see our green credentials here
- Wide range of product choice and colours
- ISO9001 Certified with over 20 years in business
- Chosen by Rolls Royce, BMW, Walkers Crisps, TK Maxx and many more
- Multiple Industry Accreditations
- Great customer testimonials and 9.3 Trustpilot Score
Don’t commit to an expensive epoxy resin, polyurethane or polished concrete floor for your industrial or commercial premises without talking to us first – it could be the best business decision you make this year!